New student registration for St. Joseph Catholic School is held in the spring for the following school year. Families interested in St. Joseph Catholic School should contact the school for a tour and for a meet and greet with the principal. An interview with the principal is held prior to acceptance. New students are accepted on a one-year probationary status. To begin the registration process, please submit a St. Joseph Catholic School Application.
Open House for Student Enrollment for the 2017-2018 School Year!
We welcome you to Visit the Classrooms, See Students Work, Tour the SJCS Campus, and Meet the Teachers!
New students are accepted according to the following priority list:
- St. Joseph and St. Teresa of Avila Parish families
- Transfer students from Catholic Schools
- Catholic families from other parishes
- Non-Catholic families
(Note: Eighth grade students are not accepted except for Catholic School transfer students.)
The following items are required at the time of application:
- A non-refundable application fee. Students are placed on a waiting list when necessary.
- Birth Certificate.
- Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation Certificates.
- Current report card and test scores.
- Copies of up-to-date immunization record, kindergarten physical (the 3-dose series of the Hepatitis B shot is now required before entrance to kindergarten and 7th grade; kindergarten and 7th grade entrants also need a second dose of measles-containing vaccine (MMR)).
A student is officially enrolled when the following items are submitted:
- Completed Registration/Tuition/Service Agreement and non-refundable registration fee.
- Transcript release.
Required Information and Forms