Visit our School: Schedule a tour and meet and greet with our school principal, Mrs. Oliver.
Apply for Enrollment: For consideration, follow the application instructions and submit the following:
- Application Form
- Copy of birth certificate
- 1st-8th Only: Copy of recent report cards and test scores
- Students coming from public school or outside the Sacramento Diocese MAY be required to complete a placement test, shadow or do a brief informal interview before final determination.
Students are accepted in the following priority order:
- St. Joseph and St. Teresa of Avila Parish families
- Transfer students from Catholic Schools
- Catholic families from other parishes
- Non-Catholic families
(Note: Eighth grade students are not accepted except for Catholic School transfer students.)
The following items are required at the time of application:
- A non-refundable application fee
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation Certificates
- Current report card and test scores
- Copies of up-to-date immunization record, kindergarten physical (the 3-dose series of the Hepatitis B shot is now required before entrance to kindergarten and 7th grade; kindergarten and 7th grade entrants also need a second dose of measles-containing vaccine (MMR)).
A student is officially enrolled when the following items are submitted:
- Completed Registration/Tuition/Service Agreement and non-refundable registration fee.
- Transcript release.
Admission Policy: Notice of Nondiscrimination
St. Joseph Catholic School, an accredited Catholic school within the Diocese of Sacramento, is mindful of their primary mission as being effective instruments of the educational ministry of the Church, and the witness to the love of Christ for all people, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, age and religion to all of the rights, privileges, programs and activities that are made available to the students.
St. Joseph Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, age and religion in the administration of education policies, admission policies, personnel policies, scholarships and financial aid programs, athletic and other school administered programs.